The Oops Forums
Welcome To Oops My Friend,

Enjoy your stay here,Use the guests Chat box for chatting and don't use abusive words we can ban Your IP Address,Don't Forget To Register

~Oops Management



 
HomeOops-PortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Oops forum • Oops JUNIOR Team Is Launched • Users please User Gratitude System Otherwise You Will Be Fined Oops Points • Are You Ready ? For Our New Oops Site Its In Construction • Now No One Can Register In Oops Because Oops Is Full Of Members

Share | 
 

 zic map sc

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oops-Malaysia
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 496
Gratitude : 26
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 23
Location : bangalore

PostSubject: zic map sc    Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:43 pm

this video is especially for pichu17 becz he asked teach me the sc guys if u want any map sc u can ask we r ready to help u [f21] j10 v22


_________________
Oops Customer care:-
cooolstonecold6@gmail.com -Oops-Meteor

ankit.tnn@gmail.com -Oops-Mars

hadtyboy@gmail.com -Oops-Malaysia
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.oopslegends.omg.net
Oops-Malaysia
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 496
Gratitude : 26
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 23
Location : bangalore

PostSubject: Re: zic map sc    Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:43 pm

i made many mistakes becz in a hurry to lvl up so plzz don't scold me q17

_________________
Oops Customer care:-
cooolstonecold6@gmail.com -Oops-Meteor

ankit.tnn@gmail.com -Oops-Mars

hadtyboy@gmail.com -Oops-Malaysia
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.oopslegends.omg.net
Oops-India
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 249
Gratitude : 15
Join date : 2010-07-30

PostSubject: Re: zic map sc    Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:48 pm

@Oops-Malaysia,



Nice one buddy, thats like a pro, I loved the big jumps and u finished the map extremely less time, keep it up and waiting to see more videos from you!:)



_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oops-Malaysia
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 496
Gratitude : 26
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 23
Location : bangalore

PostSubject: Re: zic map sc    Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:51 pm

sure bro i'll be posting more videos and m thinking to open new shop of sc videos as like mete did :P Thinking

_________________
Oops Customer care:-
cooolstonecold6@gmail.com -Oops-Meteor

ankit.tnn@gmail.com -Oops-Mars

hadtyboy@gmail.com -Oops-Malaysia
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.oopslegends.omg.net
Oops-India
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 249
Gratitude : 15
Join date : 2010-07-30

PostSubject: Re: zic map sc    Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:53 pm

Vow nice plan,

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blazer
Registerd Member
Registerd Member
avatar

Posts : 15
Gratitude : 2
Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: zic map sc    Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:09 pm

good vid.mete means
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oops-Callisto
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 300
Gratitude : 4
Join date : 2010-09-05
Age : 18
Location : universe-earth-world-asia-india-andhra pradesh-visakhapatnam

PostSubject: Re: zic map sc    Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:07 pm

wow
u completed in 2:37!!!!

cool!!!!!

and thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx sooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!


hey when i was practising sc i coudlnt take sc
today i practise 17 times but no use :|
i think i became noob becaz of dat or my skill gone :|
or

my car (a1 switzerland (the old car) ) is not having too much speed that's y !

and i dont have any new kart!

but also
thnxxxxxxxxxxxxx a lot hadtyboy when i will get a new kart i will b soo a winner i might even defeat u lol :D :P ( lol joking i cant defeat u )

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pokemonindia.webs.com
Oops-Malaysia
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 496
Gratitude : 26
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 23
Location : bangalore

PostSubject: Re: zic map sc    Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:41 pm

pichu17 wrote:
wow
u completed in 2:37!!!!

cool!!!!!

and thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx sooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!


hey when i was practising sc i coudlnt take sc
today i practise 17 times but no use :|
i think i became noob becaz of dat or my skill gone :|
or

my car (a1 switzerland (the old car) ) is not having too much speed that's y !

and i dont have any new kart!

but also
thnxxxxxxxxxxxxx a lot hadtyboy when i will get a new kart i will b soo a winner i might even defeat u lol :D :P ( lol joking i cant defeat u )


pichu i do tht sc with devil speed does not matter and u should land properly and even i tried tht sc for more thn 2 weeks thn i was successfull and u r good u r skill is not drooped my skill is dropped and my driving is not dis i fell very bad to say becz of tht diwali whole hand got burn't so my papa did plastic surgery so my fingers will not bend fully as it was & it is just for 35 months thn the real hadtyboy will cm in picture who all read dis don't tell to any 1


your's
hadtyboy

_________________
Oops Customer care:-
cooolstonecold6@gmail.com -Oops-Meteor

ankit.tnn@gmail.com -Oops-Mars

hadtyboy@gmail.com -Oops-Malaysia
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.oopslegends.omg.net
Oops-Callisto
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 300
Gratitude : 4
Join date : 2010-09-05
Age : 18
Location : universe-earth-world-asia-india-andhra pradesh-visakhapatnam

PostSubject: Re: zic map sc    Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:10 pm

Oops-Malaysia wrote:
pichu17 wrote:
wow
u completed in 2:37!!!!

cool!!!!!

and thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx sooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!


hey when i was practising sc i coudlnt take sc
today i practise 17 times but no use :|
i think i became noob becaz of dat or my skill gone :|
or

my car (a1 switzerland (the old car) ) is not having too much speed that's y !

and i dont have any new kart!

but also
thnxxxxxxxxxxxxx a lot hadtyboy when i will get a new kart i will b soo a winner i might even defeat u lol :D :P ( lol joking i cant defeat u )


pichu i do tht sc with devil speed does not matter and u should land properly and even i tried tht sc for more thn 2 weeks thn i was successfull and u r good u r skill is not drooped my skill is dropped and my driving is not dis i fell very bad to say becz of tht diwali whole hand got burn't so my papa did plastic surgery so my fingers will not bend fully as it was & it is just for 35 months thn the real hadtyboy will cm in picture who all read dis don't tell to any 1


your's
hadtyboy




ohhh thnx malasiya
ohh iam very l srry
dat u got burnt in hand u have got plastic surgery i feel very sad and srry for i t
i will not telll to any1 hadty
hey
what did u mean that real hadty will come??
huh?!?!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pokemonindia.webs.com
Oops-Malaysia
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 496
Gratitude : 26
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 23
Location : bangalore

PostSubject: Re: zic map sc    Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:13 pm

means now m playin like noob so i said wt the pro was hadty before again he will cm back i said [f17]

_________________
Oops Customer care:-
cooolstonecold6@gmail.com -Oops-Meteor

ankit.tnn@gmail.com -Oops-Mars

hadtyboy@gmail.com -Oops-Malaysia
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.oopslegends.omg.net
Oops-India
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 249
Gratitude : 15
Join date : 2010-07-30

PostSubject: Re: zic map sc    Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:27 am

I tried 50 times zic map sc and finally i learned .But my shift key is not proper so i cant
take that sc, I need to press verry hard the "Shift key" then only it happens for me.

Me thinking to buy new keyboard.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oops-Malaysia
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 496
Gratitude : 26
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 23
Location : bangalore

PostSubject: Re: zic map sc    Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:48 am

bye bro it will be good

_________________
Oops Customer care:-
cooolstonecold6@gmail.com -Oops-Meteor

ankit.tnn@gmail.com -Oops-Mars

hadtyboy@gmail.com -Oops-Malaysia
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.oopslegends.omg.net
Oops-Callisto
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 300
Gratitude : 4
Join date : 2010-09-05
Age : 18
Location : universe-earth-world-asia-india-andhra pradesh-visakhapatnam

PostSubject: Re: zic map sc    Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:55 pm

Oops-Malaysia wrote:
means now m playin like noob so i said wt the pro was hadty before again he will cm back i said [f17]

ohhh ok :|

and oops india

ur shift key not working properly
ohhhhhhhhh
prob is dere
i think something fell on shift key somthing hot
anything fell on it ?????
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pokemonindia.webs.com
sani
Registerd Member
Registerd Member
avatar

Posts : 11
Gratitude : 1
Join date : 2010-09-27

PostSubject: Re: zic map sc    Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:14 pm

Nice dude..!!!! j10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oops-Malaysia
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 496
Gratitude : 26
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 23
Location : bangalore

PostSubject: Re: zic map sc    Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:17 pm

ty bro l12

_________________
Oops Customer care:-
cooolstonecold6@gmail.com -Oops-Meteor

ankit.tnn@gmail.com -Oops-Mars

hadtyboy@gmail.com -Oops-Malaysia
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.oopslegends.omg.net
Oops-Meteor
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 847
Gratitude : 31
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 21
Location : India, Tamil Nadu, Chennai

PostSubject: Re: zic map sc    Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:06 pm

Topic Name Changed [f04] it was given zig but map name is zic so changed

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://oopslegends.omgforum.net
Oops-Malaysia
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 496
Gratitude : 26
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 23
Location : bangalore

PostSubject: Re: zic map sc    Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:16 pm

[f04] ok mete

_________________
Oops Customer care:-
cooolstonecold6@gmail.com -Oops-Meteor

ankit.tnn@gmail.com -Oops-Mars

hadtyboy@gmail.com -Oops-Malaysia
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.oopslegends.omg.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: zic map sc    

Back to top Go down
 
zic map sc
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Oops Forums :: General Discussion :: Tips and Tricks-
Jump to: